Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I WISH I COULD RATE IT 11!

I don't go crazy over every flash I see. In fact, I actually think that giving a 10 or 0 is never applicable because it could always be better or worse. But this is the exception. What a collection of artists!

This was one of the longest flashes I have ever seen, despite the fact that is it uncommonly witty! This was absolutely halarious! The animation was top-notch and the comedy came throught so well! This is one of my favorite flashes of all time, and is up there with one of my favorite "anythings" of all time!

I loved every second of it. This is truly special and deserves all the sure-to-come praise that it surely will recieve. Bravo!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

O man!

All of these WGJ4K movies are amazing, but this one may be the best! I loved how you ignored the animation aspect of it ( which is usually phenomenal ) and just let the camera sit there and let the banter dish out the jokes! This was absolutely halarious, well done yet again!

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

EPIC

That was just great. The animation was wonderful. The voice acting was spot-on. The comedy was very funny and delivered very well. I enjoyed it the entire time it was running, and when it ended I was disappointed. Bravo!

'Til Everyone Is Singing 'Til Everyone Is Singing

Very good!

I have to say, at first I didn't like the song, but by the end of the video I was diggin it. It is actually a very good flash. Being a music video, the song was obviously the most important choice and I gotta give you props on your choice. The animation is also very good. When everything came together I think it is a great piece of work, well done.

My favorite part is when the girl starts singing too because it is kinda rare to have a song with a male and female voice truth be told, at least I didn't see it coming.

IgnitionInc responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. I spent a while deciding on a song to start with, and I wanted to make a story with a male and female, this song just clicked.

Blue Eyes - Mika Blue Eyes - Mika

That was great!

It was short and sweet. I thought the music was perfect and I loved the feel of the animation. You say that you "know it's pretty crappy" but you couldn't be more wrong. The story conveyed is great. I don't know how old you are but it seems like you are still in school, very impressive.

My favorite part was how the child had blue eyes just like the girl. Bravo :)

Art Gallery Art Gallery

8 pics?

I wouldn't submit something like this if it had 20 pics, but 8? And their alright man but their not the greatest. I realize you put this because you "werent getting enough views" submitting it under art, but like it or not thats where it belongs. Theres a reason people view stillframe artwork less than flash.

The artwork was alright, maybe get in on some sort of collab, and some of those images do look stolen, some look just like pokemon.

Make this into a game or something, you have the bare bones but this submission needs a lot more meat.

Shower Rape Shower Rape

Funny man!

Him flipping everyone off at the end was the best lol

Well done!

Want A Cookie? Want A Cookie?

People are over-rating

Its was alright, the animation was good, but it was very short and almost nothing happnened. Not to mention its not exactly seeping with originality.

Its still a decent flash, I would even call it good, but its not 10/10

Regardless, well done! Especially for a 15 year old! If you keep it up you will be an amazing flash artist!

Expand on this! A longer version of this with a little more plot would be great!

oldGanon responds:

hey it's a solid piece of flash
but it's your oppinion
i'm sorry that you didn't like it.

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Great humor!

I found this to be extremely funny. Im a big Fable fan, but regardless I think this is funny on its own merit.

Well done!

The Game Trailer Collab The Game Trailer Collab

Great Work!

Seal Clubber DS and Waluigi World are the best! It seemed to lose a bit of momentum towards the end but other than that great job!