Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Cool

That was cool I enjoyed it. Great job. Don't listen to the haters.

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

this is NOT too hard

I dont know what the deal is but this game is not that hard. Its all about getting you cash maxed as quick as possible and the yeehaw points. The yeehaw points are actually the most important. A well timed harvester can completely change the momentum of the battle.

Very good game, I loved it. The gameplay was good, even though the idea isn't completely original, it had some unique things. Make a sequel please! :)

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

That was cool

I liked it, it was kinda original ( cause lets face it everything has been done ) and it was fun. Not the kind of game I would want to play over and over but definetly fun. Well done!

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

Amazing!

Let me just start off by saying how much I enjoyed this! I thought this was going to be boring, but this is the best "choose your own" story I have ever read. I had to get all 35 ending with no walkthrough.

I literally still have chills from thinking about it all at the end. The way you weaved the story was wonderful. I found it to be thought-provoking, effecting, chilling, violent, tender....I mean this really had it all! My favorite ending was #33 :P

The title is perfect, the presentation is awesome, the story is EPIC! The only thing I can even think of is 2 spelling errors which are insignificant and considering how large the story is it doesn't really matter.

Again, Bravo! I loved this, I need to go check out everything you ever made!

You truly have a gift for storytelling, well done!

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

ok.....

these joke games/movies that get good reviews and voted because they are absurb are ruining newgrounds, obviously I didn't like it. And I like a good rape joke, this wasn't even funny to me though, sorry.

Death Row Diner Death Row Diner

Great and Unique!

The whole diner thing has been done to death, but at least this has a unique spin on it. The game seems to run well and its really fun too!

Only thing is you could have made some sort of upgrade system, you know for the kitchen or chef. You could have had the cafeteria be upgradeable by buying more tables, food, ect.

But regardless, still a great game and a joy to play, well done!

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Awesome but not completely perfect

Its an amazing game and im still gonna give you 5/5 10/10 but there are some slight flaws, like the amount of force that must be put on the people to explode and die is off sometimes. The whole room will be on top of them and there stick in the middle unharmed.

Still extremely fun, loved all the different stuff you could throw, and my favorite was all the medals, kept me coming back to get golds on every levels.

Amazing job!

Name that clock! Name that clock!

Fun for Clock Day!

W00t Clock Day!

I love the whole idea behind clock day, and this was cool and fun.

Well Done!

johnyboy33 responds:

Glad you liked it
:D

Clock day W00P W00P!

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Great

The genre at its very best, congratulations you've created a great game!

Morplee Morplee

fantastic, but fix medals!

Come on man, its such a great concept and its really fun but the medals dont work! You gotta fix that ASAP. Other than that I thought the games were clever and fun, the whole concept was original, well done!